COERLL (The Center for Open Educational Resources and Language Learning), we provide the Língua da Gente audio podcast lessons as a free resource for all users everywhere.
In addition to the free podcast lessons, we are happy to offer an exciting option for those learners who would like to dig in a little deeper and study these lessons in greater detail. We have partnered with OpenLanguage.com, who, by subscription, provides a full range of complete online and via tablet language services. Users who subscribe to the full-featured version of Língua da Gente at OpenLanguage receive the following additional benefits:
- Audio recordings of all lessons and all dialogs
- PDF files of all lesson dialogs and vocabulary
- Interactive vocabulary lists of all words, including glossaries, translation, playback, record, and save features,
- Expansion sentences of key terms, including all of the same features
- Related Grammar lessons, with examples that include all of the breakdown, translations, and recording features
- Lesson exercises, including matching, reordering, dictation, and multiple choice
- Cultural observations and details.
- Interactive and personalized synched vocabulary flashcards
Visit the OpenLanguage.com website for specific details on how to subscribe and what the various Standard, Friends & Family, and Unlimited subscriptions cost.